Insurance coverage is a must while sending household goods. In-spite of the best packing and safe transportation, factors beyond our control like accidents, fire, sabotage, riots etc can result in damages to the goods. Hence we repeat "Insurance is a must".

The commonly known insurance is the "Transit Insurance" where the premium comes to 1.2% on declared value. Here the compensation towards damages/loses are paid only if the vehicle meets with an accident.. Hence if there is no accident to the vehicle no claim for compensation can be made.

The other type is called "comprehensive Insurance" where the premium is around 3%. Here the compensation is paid for any damages except for scratches. In case cover is required for glassware and crockery's this has to be specified and a small additional premium paid. This would be the best risk cover. However the customer is the master and his choice would be final.

we wish its advisable to insure your move before relocation, because there is a chance it may be a natural disaster or an unfortunate event, anything can cause damage to your valuable belongings. when it comes in the case of domestic removals, in addition to having homeowners’ insurance service, individuals should also take out removal insurance. Homeowners’ insurance facility will only covers items when they are inside the home, not when they are being on board for move. Some insurance policies will also allow you to choose which items you wanted to be insured.